M.A.C Influencer Global Collaboration
Collaborations between brands and influencers is a trend that is here to stay. So, it was no surprise to us when M.A.C, one of the most iconic make up brands in the world, announced that they were collaborating with 10 global beauty influencers.
In the past 15 years M.A.C have been champions in brand collaborations, having collaborated with hundreds of celebrities from the likes of Rihanna, Caitlyn Jenner and Kelly and Sharon Osbourne.
However, in January 2017 they officially announced their influencer campaign, which had the launch date of April 2017. The campaign consists of 10 global beauty influencers taking a trip to the M.A.C labs in Canada and designing their own lipstick that would then be sold in their respective countries only.
Those selected influencers were:
- 1. Gabriel Zamora, male beauty blogger, USA
- 2. Laura Lee, beauty vlogger, USA
- 3. Fleur de Force, blogger and author, UK
- 4. Alessandra Steinherr, Glamour Magazine Beauty Director, UK
- 5. Samantha Ravndahl, makeup artist, Canada
- 6. Vic Ceridono, blogger, Brazil
- 7. Fouz Alfahad, blogger, Middle East
- 8. Marie Lopez, vlogger, France
- 9. Caroline Daur, blogger, Germany
- 10. Nikkia Joy, makeup artist, Australia
With each lipstick retailing at roughly £16.50, it’s clear that M.A.C’s investment in influencers will be extremely lucrative.
The world of influencers is changing. These ‘beauty gurus’ are now becoming the whole package, with each being experts, photographers and editors who people love to follow and be inspired by.
Contact Influencer Champions today if you want to be part of a successful collaboration like this!
Let us know on twitter your favourite brand and influencer collaborations! @Influencer_CH